top of page

Lussia Wellness Group

Public·14 members

Sleeping Ladyboy

I can still remember the first ladyboy I saw in Thailand. She was beautiful. Her black hair was silky smooth, not a strand out of place. Her makeup was flawless, complete with the perfect winged eye liner that I can never manage get just right. A form fitting white dress hugged her curves and she rocked her high heels with confidence.

sleeping ladyboy

Even now, after seeing dozens of ladyboys, they continue to fascinate me. These beautiful creatures are far more graceful than I could ever be. Prowling the streets at night with their swaying hips, perfect pink pouts, and come hither eyes.

However, despite the stigmas surrounding ladyboys, they are not all prositutes or sex workers out to trick tourists. Ladyboys are transgender or transvestite individuals who are commonly found in several southeast Asian countries including Thailand. These individuals often can be found working in beauty salons, shops, restaurants, and in tourist entertainment including ladyboy shows.

We found where to get our tickets, bought them, then walked around a bit before going in about 20 minutes early to get good seats. One ladyboy was quick to seat us, bring us each a beer, and playfully ask if we had something a little extra for her. She shamelessly pulled down the top of her red dress, exposing everything inside including the few baht she already had tucked away. We added to her collection and she smiled at us, leaving us to enjoy the show. Our group had a table in the front, with the boys in prime seating to get some extra attention- and wow, did they ever. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page