top of page

Lussia Wellness Group

Public·12 members

Download Spades: The Ultimate Card Game for Free and Play Online

A trick containing a spade is won by the highest spade played; if no spadeis played, the trick is won by the highest card of the suit led. The winnerof each trick leads to the next. Spades may not be led until either some player has played a spade (on the lead of another suit, of course), or theleader has nothing but spades left in hand.

spades card game download

This online version of the classic card game Spades was made by me. My name is Einar Egilsson and over there on the left is my current Facebook profile picture! Spades is the fourth card game I've made, the other three are Hearts, Shithead and Crazy Eights.Spades is very similar to an Icelandic game I used to play, called 'Kani'. It is the first game I've done where there's any kindof team play going on, which made it interesting to write. I hope I've made your partner, Bill, smart enough that it's not annoyingto play with him :)

The game is made using html+JavaScript+css with jQuery used for the animations. All the graphics used for the game I found at OpenClipArt, a great site with free graphics. The excellent playing card images were made by Nicu Buculei, and the player images were made by Gerald G.

Any comments, complaints, bug reports, questions, or anything else should be sent to support@cardgames.io, but we can also be contacted on Twitter, on Mastodon, or on our official Facebook community page which has the upside of being where a lot of our dedicated members congregate. We generally also post announcements and news to our primary Facebook page.