top of page

Lussia Wellness Group

Public·12 members

Win 8.1 Gho: The Ultimate Guide to Installing Windows 8.1 Faster and Easier

Depending on your version of Windows, you'll need the following amount of available drive space on your PC to download and install the Windows 8.1 Update or Windows RT 8.1 Update (KB 2919355) from Windows Update:

download win 8.1 gho

Windows 10 is now ready in 190 countries. If you reserved your copy, you should see a message to upgrade. If not, you can always download the Media Creation tool from Microsoft and install it or download the Windows 10 ISO for a clean install.

None of the above works on my HP Windows 8.1 laptop purchased about a year ago. Every attempt to update via Windows Update results in error code 80070005. I download the MediaCreation Tool and it fails to launch/run/install or whatever is is supposed to do. Thus far I have failed to find a solution to this error or for the download tool. Maybe someone reading this has a solution and will respond.

I finally downloaded the ISO file, then did a reset on my laptop, ran the ISO file as a virtual drive and Windows 10 installed in less than an hour including all the updates. What a major pain in the butt! I then had to reinstall my apps and restore the personal settings and documents.

Hey i am having a win 8 preinstalled hp laptop. I dont why but i didnt get windows 10 reserve option.But My friend who has the same laptop model got so. so i guess my win 8 is corrupted or so. so any way i am going to download the official iso and i would like to know the version which i should be downloading. i have win 8 single language installed on my laptop. so should i download win 10 home or win 10 home single language? will i still be able to upgrade to win 10 if i choose win 10